We believe in getting to know you and understanding your philosophy about your hard-earned money. We are keen to talk you through the process of structuring your finances efficiently and effectively to provide you with peace of mind and to support those that rely on you.
I work to build a long-term relationship which will ensure continuity of high quality advice over an extended period of time, bearing in mind that one's circumstances may well change.
My role includes:
- gaining a thorough understanding of your current personal and financial circumstances, priorities and aspirations;
- if you are a business owner, understanding your business and advising how best to turn your business assets into personal financial security
- work with other relevant professionals to collectively meet your objectives;
- devising and implementing a bespoke strategy to achieve the above;
- advising of any additional investments to complement your existing benefits; and
- keeping abreast of key changes in the savings and investment markets and advising on any potential impact on you.
To provide a complete service, I also work closely with other relevant specialists who have similar sound experience to help my clients achieve their goals.
I also promote wealth management for women, to provide financial planning and additional advice where there may be a shortfall due to circumstances.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.